[Qgis-developer] Python build problem on OSX

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Dec 18 21:21:21 EST 2007

I found a build problem (unnoticed back in 0.9.0) with the Python
support on OSX - it will NOT build universal, or with an SDK (which
means I can't build *on* Leopard *for* Tiger, due to some library
version incompatibilities).

I added a bug in trac:

https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/876

It's partially what's behind problems in my 0.9.1 test build, and I've
removed that from download for now, until I can figure out a
workaround or it's fixed.

It doesn't affect the Qgis application, so I suppose I could build
without python support if anyone is interested.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin