[Qgis-developer] Vector layers and symbol scaling

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 07:50:57 EST 2007

I noticed in the commit list that homann is working on some symbol scaling
in the angular renderer branch.  I've done a fair bit of working on vector
symbolology and scaling over the last few days as well.  I'll try to get a
usable version of what I've got into SVN in a couple days.  It will be in
the composer_redesign branch, since I started by trying to fix bugs visible
in the composer.  Hopefully we can combine our efforts and not duplicate
them. :-)
Steven