[Qgis-developer] QGIS and platforms

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:31:19 EST 2007

On 2/2/07, Tom Russo <tom.km5vy at gmail.com> wrote:

> That does sure look like it's trying to get the QMAKE_LIBS_THREAD
> stuff out of qmake, but isn't getting anything.

I think I know what's going on here - on FreeBSD, QMAKE_LIBS_THREAD is
empty and there's another variable used instead: QMAKE_LFLAGS_THREAD =
-pthread
So it seems that FindQt4 macro is not ready for this situation. If so,
we should report it to CMake developers - but could you please check
first whether this problem stays also in latest CMake release?

And for the current situation - will setting CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS
in ccmake to "-pthread" help to continue the build?

Martin