[Qgis-developer] QGIS and platforms

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:15:41 EST 2007

On 2/2/07, Tom Russo <tom.km5vy at gmail.com> wrote:

> That does sure look like it's trying to get the QMAKE_LIBS_THREAD
> stuff out of qmake, but isn't getting anything.
>
> Strange, though, I've tried to augment your "x.pro" file with an
> additional message:
> message($${QT_X11_LIB})
> and that, too, prints nothing but "Project MESSAGE:".  I'm suspicious of that.

Ok, so let's try to track down the source of the problem further. Take
a look on configuration that your qmake uses. For me, it's in
/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++/qmake.conf
When looking into mkspecs/common/linux.conf (included from the former)
there are following lines (exactly the vaules that qmake reports):
QMAKE_LIBS_THREAD     = -lpthread
QMAKE_LIBS_X11        = -lXext -lX11 -lm

What values are there in your case? Is that empty?

Martin