[Qgis-developer] Mac OSX - Clean machine setup issues

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 20:39:30 EST 2007

Martin Dobias wrote:
> I've added the paths so you shouldn't need to specify GSL_CONFIG,
> GDAL_CONFIG and GRASS_PREFIX on Mac anymore.

-- Found Proj: /Library/Frameworks/proj.framework
-- Found Sqlite3: /Library/Frameworks/sqlite3.framework
-- Found GEOS: /Library/Frameworks/geos.framework
-- Found GDAL: /usr/local/lib/libgdal.so

The latest change still finds the library even though the framework is
present. Also, the library filename is libgdal.dylib not libgdal.so.

It now will find /Applications/GRASS.app but will not find (if
/Applications/GRASS.app is removed) /usr/local/grass-6.2.1 which I think
is standard for a self-built GRASS.

All tests were done on an empty build directory.

Tom