[Qgis-developer] Mac OSX - Clean machine setup issues

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:19:43 EST 2007

On 2/6/07, Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net> wrote:
> Martin Dobias wrote:
> > Btw. I've seen a commit from you to correct python bindings for mac -
> > do they build and work correctly for you?
>
> Python console is now working. moc_qgisapp.cxx needed to be manually
> deleted so that it would be regenerated with the signal enclosed by
> HAVE_PYTHON.

Great to hear it's working. I'll have to change that slot
showPythonDialog() will be unconditial to stop the problem with
non-existing slot.

> The iface.zoomFull() example worked. help() sent output to the terminal
> however.

help() or print commands output directly to terminal since I haven't
done any redirection of input/output to the python console. It will
show only the resulting values or nothing if 'None' has been returned.

There are surely many ways how this console could be improved, this
one serves currently as a proof of concept.

Martin