[Qgis-developer] 0.8.1 release plans (and Mac OSX Build issue)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Feb 9 04:02:19 EST 2007

Hi

Magnus Homann has backported the CMAKE stuff to 0.8 branch for the
upcoming 0.8.1 release. I would like to release by  Sunday 18 Feb
barring objections from the floor.

There are a small amount ( < 10 I think) of string changes that need
the attention of translators.

Tom I am having a small problem building under Mac OSX with the cmake build:

Linking CXX shared library libqgis_core.dylib
ld: Undefined symbols:
_CFRelease
_CFURLCreateWithBytes
_LSOpenCFURLRef
_kCFAllocatorDefault
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

I recall we had the same problem before but I cant remember how we
resolved it :-(

Those who would like to get in last minute bug fixes can check out the
sources here:

svn co https://svn.qgis.org/repos/qgis/branches/Release-0_8_0 qgis0.8branch

NOTE:  ONLY BUGFIXES !!!

Regards