[Qgis-developer] 0.8.1 release plans (and Mac OSX Build issue)

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Feb 9 20:00:01 EST 2007

Hi

2007/2/9, Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net>:
> Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Tom I am having a small problem building under Mac OSX with the cmake
> > build:
> >
> > Linking CXX shared library libqgis_core.dylib
> > ld: Undefined symbols:
> > _CFRelease
> > _CFURLCreateWithBytes
> > _LSOpenCFURLRef
> > _kCFAllocatorDefault
> > /usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
> >
> > I recall we had the same problem before but I cant remember how we
> > resolved it :-(
>
> It looks like the build process has decided you are not running on a Mac
> and is therefore not adding Mac libraries to the link process.
>
> When using the Qt pre-built binaries with the old build system

Ok but with the cmake backort that homann has done does this still
apply? I would have thought that if trunk builds then 0.8 branch
would....? Although obviously there will be some differences between
the two cmake configs since the lib refactoring wasnt backported....

Regards

Tim

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com