[Qgis-developer] how to change point features to some picture.

satya satya satya341 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:33:58 EST 2007

Hello,
        I am trying to develop a interface which just displays shpe files. I
followed one of the tutorials on qgis.org webiste and i was able to do that.
Now i want to change some of the display features.
let's consider , i displayed shape file with some point data and that point
data is related to gas stations in particular place, i want to replace those
points with some picture.
could you please tell me which class or functions i have to use to do this.
thanks in advance
satya