[Qgis-developer] Re: qgis from svn

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:39:50 EST 2007

On Feb 16, 2007, at 4:38 AM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Good idea I'll try to do that on the weekend...of course its a wiki so
> if you create yourself account and let me know your UserName I can
> give you write access and you can just tweak the notes directly with
> your additional thoughts & observations (they would be greatly
> appreciated).

I was afraid you might say that. If I set up an account later, it
will be username jctull. I will try to do that before noon my time
(PST).

> 1) if you have questions I can answer others may be able to
> 2) I dont have to answer the same questions many times when they are
> asked and answered in a public forum
> 3) My time is limited and dont always have the ability to answer
> individual queries

I agree with your suggestion. I emailed you directly because I was
following the wiki and saw that you had communicated the same error
without a clear response, but it might have been better directed at
the dev list.

Anyway, I see that we have made the forums so it all is archived
where it should be now. I have joined and am cc'ing this last
response to the de forum as well.

Cheers,
John