[Qgis-developer] Re: Win QGIS test

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 3 07:05:14 EST 2007

Hi

For me everthing is working fine. I just downloaded the version on the
download site on s different machine and it loads various data files
without problems.

Does anyone else have problems? Leonardo can yu give precise steps to
replicate teh issue?

Regards

Tim

On 1/3/07, Leonardo Lami <lami at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
> I tested thr last Windows version but there is a big problem because when I
> load a layer (OGR/GDAL, GRASS or PostGIS layers) it chrashes!
> I can load only WMS layer.
>
> The measure tool seems to work (it gives reasonable results) but the area
> measured is the doblue of the effective: is it possible?
>
> I see theat all the plugins that involve the visualization of a layer
> (georeferencer, opening a project, load a delimiter text...) cause crash of
> QGIS so I think that the problem is not in the single operation but in the
> visualization process.
>
> Maybe only a little debug is necessary
>
> Waiting for the new version, best wishes for a happy GNU year!!
>
> Hi
> Leonardo
>
> --
> Leonardo Lami
> email + jabber: lami at faunalia.it
> www.faunalia.it
> Cell: (+39)349-1310164  Tel+Fax: (+39) 0587-213742
> Piazza Garibaldi 5 - 56025 Pontedera (PI), Italy

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux
MSN: tim_bdworld at msn.com