[Qgis-developer] Merge of refactoring branch

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 16:03:15 EST 2007

Tim Sutton wrote:
> For interest, are you building with Qt build from source or from the
> Qt dmg they introduced this release?

I'm using the prebuilt Qt 4.2.2 release.

After installation, I needed to change QT_EDITION_UNKNOWN to
QT_EDITION_OPENSOURCE in
/Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Headers/qconfig.h to get anything
to compile.

Before doing --with-qtdir=/usr/local/Qt4.2 in the old build system, I
needed to add the following links:

ln -s /usr/bin /usr/local/Qt4.2/bin
ln -s /Library/Frameworks /usr/local/Qt4.2/lib

I also changed the following link (it was set to macx-xcode):

ln -sfh macx-g++ /usr/local/Qt4.2/mkspecs/default

Tom