[Qgis-developer] Merge of refactoring branch

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:42:28 EST 2007

On 1/9/07, Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net> wrote:
> util was being appended to PYTHON_LIBRARIES in CMakeLists.txt. I changed
> the test to UNIX AND NOT APPLE.

Ah yes, I forgot about setting that for python libs...

> It's nice to have the previous build system working so that I can do
> something else for awhile when making no forward progress on the new
> build sstem. I can run qgis/Mac if I manually rearrange the installed
> files so perhaps I won't resurrect the old build files if can get
> plugins to load.

Thanks for your effort to port the build system also to Mac... with
your latest problems I'm of no help here because of not knowing the
platform. So I can only wish you good luck :-)

In meanwhile I'd like to do some minor improvements to the cmake
system in general ... e.g. detecting grass by checking some dirs
usually used, checking for versions of the dependencies, refine
building and installation of python bindings etc.

Martin