[Qgis-developer] operators of query builder missing in debian etch package

Niccolo Rigacci qgis at rigacci.org
Tue Jan 9 18:20:04 EST 2007

> I just installed the debian packages from Niccolo. And it seems that the opertor
> buttons in the query builder are missing only for debian. They exist in preview

I checked two different Debian boxes, both with an updated Etch
and my package 0.8.0-2: the buttons are there.

Check if qgis and libqgis0 are of the same version. Here are my
packages version:

ii  libqgis0                         0.8.0-2
ii  libqgis0-dev                     0.8.0-2
ii  qgis                             0.8.0-2
ii  qgis-plugin-grass                0.8.0-2

ii  libqt4-core                      4.2.1-2
ii  libqt4-dev                       4.2.1-2
ii  libqt4-gui                       4.2.1-2
ii  libqt4-qt3support                4.2.1-2
ii  libqt4-sql                       4.2.1-2
ii  lsb-qt4                          3.1-22

--
Niccolo Rigacci
Firenze - Italy

Iraq, missione di pace: 53040 morti - www.iraqbodycount.net