[Qgis-developer] Lib_Refactoring-branch merged (problem with bulding python support)

Philipp Auersperg phil at bluedynamics.com
Tue Jan 9 20:27:08 EST 2007

Hi Martin!

Thanks alot for this effort. Building with cmake (2.4.3) works fine
under Ubuntu Edgy
with apt-installed python, qt4 etc...

But when I apt-install python-dev (2.4.3) python is included in the
build process, but leads
to an error. the cmake command itself passes fine, but the make
process fails with the following output:

....[ 65%] Generating qgis_se.qm
Updating '/home/phil/dev/qgis1/qgis/build/i18n/qgis_se.qm'...
     Generated 1004 translations (635 finished and 369 unfinished)
     Ignored 1282 untranslated source texts
[ 68%] Built target translations
[ 68%] Generating ../../python/run_sip
Parsing SIP files for 'core' library...
sip: Unable to find file "QtCore/QtCoremod.sip"
Parsing SIP files for 'gui' library...
sip: Unable to find file "QtCore/QtCoremod.sip"
Creating makefiles...
Error: Unable to open "/home/phil/dev/qgis1/qgis/python/core/
core.sbf": [Errno
2] No such file or directory: '/home/phil/dev/qgis1/qgis/python/core/
core.sbf'
make[2]: *** [../python/run_sip] Error 1
make[1]: *** [python/CMakeFiles/python.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can perhaps somebody give me a hint?

kind regards
Philipp Auersperg