[Qgis-developer] Mac CMake Status

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jan 11 22:01:35 EST 2007

Hi Tom

Ive been trying to build on mac but its tripping up with:

[  0%] Built target svnversion
[ 10%] Built target ui
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/lib/libgdal.so',
needed by `src/core/libqgis_core.dylib'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any ideas? I was also wondering how to get it to use the gdal from
Williams frameworks rather than the one I have installed in
/usr/local/lib

Regards

Tim