[Qgis-developer] Mac CMake Status

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jan 11 22:39:07 EST 2007

All my frameworks have a handy symlink folder that can be used like a
normal unix prefix without knowing anything about frameworks.  It's
my "unix compatibility" setup.

ie, for GDAL, that would be:

prefix=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix

So, for includes: -I/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/include

and for linking: -L/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/unix/lib -lgdal

as you would expect.

On Jan 11, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Any ideas? I was also wondering how to get it to use the gdal from
> Williams frameworks rather than the one I have installed in
> /usr/local/lib

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy