[Qgis-developer] CMake on Windows

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Fri Jan 19 00:20:53 EST 2007

Dear Martin,

Thanks a lot for you nice reply.
I have trying to compile latest qgis source on windows.
I was using cmakeSetup.exe and manually configure missed things, please see
following:
C:\dev\cpp\qgis.latest>cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" c:\dev\cpp\qgis.latest
-- Found Proj: c:/msys/local/lib/libproj.a
-- Found Sqlite3: c:/msys/local/lib/libsqlite3.a
-- Found GEOS: c:/msys/local/lib/libgeos.dll.a
-- Found GDAL: c:/msys/local/lib/libgdal.dll.a
-- Found PostgreSQL: c:/msys/local/lib/libpq.dll
-- Found Expat: c:/msys/local/lib/libexpat.dll.a
-- Using GSL from
-- Found Qt-Version 4.2.2
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: c:/dev/cpp/qgis.latest

C:\dev\cpp\qgis.latest>
After that I was compile it using make command then getting some error
messages.

c:\dev\cpp\qgis.latest\src\core\qgscoordinatetransform.cpp: In member
function `
void QgsCoordinateTransform::setFinder()':
c:\dev\cpp\qgis.latest\src\core\qgscoordinatetransform.cpp:579: error:
`pj_set_finder' undeclared (first use this function)
mingw32-make[2]: ***
[src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/qgscoordinatetransform.o
bj] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: *** [src/core/CMakeFiles/qgis_core.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

C:\dev\cpp\qgis.latest>

What's wrong in my case?

Best regards,