[Qgis-developer] RE: compile error on build 6410 (it isn't cmake)

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Fri Jan 12 00:17:32 EST 2007

Dear Tim Sutton,

I was installing qt-win-opensource-4.2.2-mingw.exe and using download MinGW
from internet option. It was automatically downloading MinGW-3.4.2.exe from
Qt official server (Sweden). Also I was using msys.tar.gz (269 Mb,
02-Jan-2007).

>> I aslo suggest you get the
>> qgis 0.8 setup exe and overwrite anything in your
>> c:\dev\cpp\qgis\qgis-release directory with the contents of
>> c:\program files\quantum gis
>> (after first installing the setup file of course).

Tim what's the mean? I mean I want to know behind the scenes of your
suggestion for file overwriting from qgis 0.8 setup exe to
c:\dev\cpp\qgis\qgis-release.

Thanks and best regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar