[Qgis-developer] Mac CMake Status

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Jan 12 21:46:02 EST 2007

Hi Tom (and thanks for the reply Wiliam)

Ok so after following your CMakeCache.txt advice it built, but crashed
when trying to run by clicking the bundle. Did you say the bundle is
not clickable yet?

I attach the log from the crash.

Regards

Tim

On 1/12/07, Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net> wrote:
> Tim Sutton wrote:
> > Hi Tom again
> >
> > I should have better worded my question after re-reading your original
> > mail: How do you change the  deps that are incorrectly picked up as
> > .so to .dylib?
>
> I edit CMakeCache.txt. There's a ccmake editor but the (g) generate
> command disappears every time I modify something. I don't know if it's a
> Mac bug or I just haven't figured out the editor.
>
> The cmake variable CMAKE_FIND_FRAMEWORK defaults to FIRST. I have a full
> set of libraries in both /usr/local and /Library/Frameworks and it finds
> frameworks over libs for all except gdal.
>
> Since the paths can be changed and are remembered after changing, I
> haven't examined the Find* code yet. Along with fixing Find*, setting
> CMAKE_FIND_FRAMEWORK to LAST should become an initialization option for
> Mac users who have frameworks and want /usr/local to be searched first.
>
> Tom

Tim Sutton

Home Page: http://linfiniti.com
Skype: timlinux