[Qgis-developer] CMake on Windows

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Fri Jan 19 04:51:18 EST 2007

Dear Tim and Martin,

Excuse me for my raw mistake. It was include path problem, now every thing
works fine, now compilation process is OK.

Thank you very much.

Another thing

The vector layer editing functionality is not work correctly when I use my
own compiled QGIS. I have trying to edit existing SHP vector file also
creating new vector layer using QGIS. These are either is not work, it was
alerting me please check allow editing etc... Of course I have already
chosen (tick) start editing on my active (working) vector layer.

With kind regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar