[Qgis-developer] CMake on Windows

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:13:23 EST 2007

On 1/19/07, Byambaa Mendbayar <mendbayar_b at mongol.net> wrote:
> Dear Tim and Martin,
>
> Excuse me for my raw mistake. It was include path problem, now every thing
> works fine, now compilation process is OK.
>
> Thank you very much.

Glad to hear it's working now!

> Another thing
> -----------------
>
> The vector layer editing functionality is not work correctly when I use my
> own compiled QGIS. I have trying to edit existing SHP vector file also
> creating new vector layer using QGIS. These are either is not work, it was
> alerting me please check allow editing etc... Of course I have already
> chosen (tick) start editing on my active (working) vector layer.

I know that some commands stopped working - until it will be fixed,
here's a temporary solution: right click on legend, toggle show file
groups on. open the 'Files' item under the layer you want to edit and
right click the file name. You should get a similar popup menu, but
this one should be working (also displaying attribute table works from
there).

Martin