[Qgis-developer] HOW TO COMPILE QGIS FROM SOURCE CODE FOR WINDOWS?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 05:10:36 EST 2007

Hi,
instructions for compiling 0.8 version are in readme_windows.txt file
in sources. However I would recommend you to download QGIS with
installer (unless you're going to do some development) as it's not
straightforward to compile it on windows.

plugin_builder.pl is just a simple script that creates sources for a
new plugin from template - no reason to use it unless you're
developing a new plugin.

Martin