[Qgis-developer] HOW TO COMPILE QGIS FROM SOURCE CODE FOR WINDOWS?

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Tue Jan 23 23:11:54 EST 2007

Hi Magnus,

Yep, I did it. In my case I have using cmake 2.4.6 within MinGW-5.1.2 and
bundled MSYS (http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/msys/msys.tar.gz) provided by Tim
Sutton.

By the way default configuration of CMakeLists.txt isn't define some
depended libraries paths (lib and include), therefore you should assign it
using cmakesetup tool or manually edit CMakeLists.txt. In personally I
suggest to you using cmakeSetup.exe tool for configuring QGIS.

Best regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar