[Qgis-developer] (no subject)

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:07:31 EDT 2007

Hi: I´m trying to add and remove layers from a plugin written in python I use this code to remove the layer:  layer=self.iface2.activeLayer()QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().removeMapLayer(layer.getLayerID()); those lines remove the layer from mapCanvas but they don't  remove the layer from legend.Is there a method to remove the layer from mapCanvas and mapLegend simultaneosly? Best regardsGodofredo Contreras