[Qgis-developer] documents about writing a provider

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:20:58 EDT 2007

Hi:

I have a little free time and I want to spend it in something useful, I was looking into summer coding ideas and I saw that
there are an idea to write a plugin for mysql, it sounds interesting. Are there somebody working on it? if not, where can I start
and what could be better to write a provider and a plugin for mysql or develop a plugin that works on top of ogr provider?.

Best regards
Godofredo Contreras