[Qgis-developer] printing: first tests

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:43:15 EDT 2007

Thanks for your testing!

I haven't noticed any significant changes in rendering speed.  What are you
rendering that is so slow?

What font and size is the composer using on your computer?  On my computer,
the default font is fine (although it still has some nasty Qt rendering
problems).

The images were not being scaled correctly when rendered to postscript.
This is also a problem in 0.8.1, but I think I've fixed it now.

The symbol scale problems are a little messier, but I'll see if I can fix
them in the next few days.

Steven

Hi all.