[Qgis-developer] Vector edits with different projection

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 19 13:05:44 EDT 2007

Hi John,

In version 0.9, the edits are transformed automatically back from map
coordinates to layer coordinates if reprojection is turned on. In 0.8.1, this
is not the case.
If the reprojection back to layer cs in 0.9 does not work for you, it is a bug
and it would be good if you could provide more details. Which editing
operations did you do and on which data source? Do you have sample data where
I can reproduce the problem?
I tried it here with a CH1903 layer reprojected to WGS84 and the edits I did
seem to be transformed back to CH1903 properly.

Regards,
Marco