[Qgis-developer] 3D visualization + NVIZ

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Thu Jul 26 03:29:07 EDT 2007

Dear Tim and all,

Can you help to me for working 3D visualization on QGIS using NVIZ? When I
select "nviz - Open 3D View in NVIZ" from Grass tool box then it is alert to
me "Module nviz not found"...

I want to working 3D visualization using DEM file. QGIS is correct choice
for that? Or should I use pure GRASS without QGIS bindings? If yes where is
the good paper which is cover that issues?

P.S Actually I want to store attribute data in integrated DB (PostgreSQL)
then show 3D visualization then illustrate related attribute data when a
user will click my custom point layer.

Best regards,
Byambaa Mendbayar