[Qgis-developer] Latest Windows Builds

tisham at apogee.com.au tisham at apogee.com.au
Mon Jul 30 11:09:02 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Here are my builds for windows:
I did them a few days ago against head ... currently I have the
following issue when building:
C:\msys\src\qgis\src\core\qgsapplication.cpp:32: error: definition of
static data member 'QgsApplication::mPrefixPath' of dllimport'd class.

The binaries as zip are here:
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis0.9.0preview1.zip
and and NSIS installer is here:
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/qgis_setup0.9.0preview1.exe

Also for the attention of Godofredo is the current state of libecwj2
which i have been slowly patching to compile in MSYS.
http://whatnick.dyndns.org:8080/tisham/libecwj2-3.3.tar.gz
It involves patching headers to account for __GNUC__ and WIN32 defines
both being set in mingw-msys, libecw code can't cope with that.

Please forward me the MSVC patch since I have a parallel build in MSVC
for most of the QGIS dependencies.

Regards,

Tisham(aka what_nick)