[Qgis-developer] Latest Windows Builds

David Willis lists at dwillis.gotadsl.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 16:57:31 EDT 2007

> Here are my builds for windows:
> I did them a few days ago against head ... currently I have the
> following issue when building:
> C:\msys\src\qgis\src\core\qgsapplication.cpp:32: error: definition of
> static data member 'QgsApplication::mPrefixPath' of dllimport'd class.

You'll need to add CORE_EXPORT to each public function in qgsapplication.h
and remove it from the class declaration. Or have a look at the patch I
posted on Saturday (Building 0.9 with MS Visual Studio (Express and
otherwise)). Most of the stuff in the patch is #def'd to be MSVC specific
but the change to qgsapplication.h is not.

Regards,
David Willis