[Qgis-developer] symbols

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Jul 27 21:38:54 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo

If they are in SVG then it would be worth investigating for QGIS post
0.9.0 release. The way to go would be to submit a patch. Note I tried
before to add a large library of free svgs from freeclipart.org I
think it was and experienced considerable slowdowns in the dialogs
that display svgs for symbol selection, so if its a large archive you
have we will need to consider using a file selection dialog rather to
let the user choose their symbols...

Regards

Tim

Em 27/07/2007, às 07:53, Paolo Cavallini escreveu:

> Hi all.
> On the web site of the IT GFOSS community we have a set of symbols for
> special aplications (trees and geology):
> http://www.gfoss.it/download/
> It would be good to include in the standard QGIS and GRASS
> distribution,
> I believe.
> pc
> --