[Qgis-developer] Re: OSX build notes

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Jun 6 09:40:17 EDT 2007

I'm also in favour of turning pedantic off by default. Because people which
are familiar with C++ compiler but not familiar with QGIS code don't know
that pedantic flag exists. So they will have frequent problems if they don't
use the same compiler versions as QGIS developers.
But I agree that it would be good for developers to turn it on (I promise to
do so in future :-) ).

Marco