[Qgis-developer] Print composer bugs

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:36:55 EDT 2007

On 6/22/07, Steven Bell <botsnlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> I propose to modify the print composer to work with the new Graphics View
> framework, which will hopefully eliminate these issues.  Are there
> significant issues with switching to Graphics View which would make it
> difficult?  Are there other things related to the print composer and drawing
> I should know about?

Hi Steven,
I've ported QgsMapCanvas from Q3t canvas classes to graphics view
framework and I don't remember any major problems with the port - I
can only recomment doing that - some things can be done simplier with
graphics view, moreover we don't want to stay with qt3 support library
forever...

Cheers
Martin