[Qgis-developer] FW: PostGIS driver in OGR doesn't support schemas

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at mongol.net
Wed Mar 21 22:52:25 EDT 2007

Dear Tim and Developers,

I had a problem on grass plug-in. I was trying to import PostGIS vector
layer to GRASS. But it was not successes. It was reporting to me "PostGIS
driver in OGR doesn't support schemas!".

Then I think that I need to compile GDAL for supporting missing thing (OGR
support to schemas). However I do not know how to do it. I mean which
configuration option should be turn on for supporting OGR support to
schemas. Also how I compile it on my windows workstation. I guess that I
should compile GEOS from following "c:\msys\src\geos-2.2.3" which is
provided by you (latest msys.zip from Brasilia)

Please provide me some advices.

Thanks and best regards,

Byambaa Mendbayar