[Qgis-developer] Re: PostGIS driver in OGR doesn't support schemas

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Mar 22 00:18:58 EDT 2007

Hi Mende!

Can you post questions to the list rather? Sometimes I dont get time
to answer all questions personally and others may be able to help.

Which version of QGIS win did you use? Can you test with

http://qgis.org/uploadfiles/testbuilds/qgis_setup0.8.1preview3.exe

Since I tried to buid gdal with pg support in that version (I havent
tested it yet to see if it works though). Please let me know if it did
work.

Regards

Tim

2007/3/21, Byambaa Mendbayar <mendbayar_b at mongol.net>:
> Dear Tim,
>
> I hope that your works are well.
>
> I had a problem on grass plug-in. I was trying to import PostGIS vector
> layer to GRASS. But it was not successes. It was reporting to me "PostGIS
> driver in OGR doesn't support schemas!" please find attached screen shot.
>
> Then I think that I need to compile GDAL for supporting missing thing (OGR
> support to schemas). However I do not know how to do it. I mean which
> configuration option should be turn on for supporting OGR support to
> schemas. Also how I compile it on my windows workstation. I guess that I
> should compile GEOS from following "c:\msys\src\geos-2.2.3" which is
> provided by you (latest msys.zip from Brasilia)
>
> Please provide me some advices.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Byambaa Mendbayar

Tim Sutton