[Qgis-developer] milestones

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Mar 25 23:01:12 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo

My plan was to release 0.8.1 this weekend but life conspired against
me. I will try to release over the next two days, but if I dont get
time, it wont be for another three weeks since I have a very busy
three weeks ahead. Most bugs currently assigned to 0.8.1 will be
reassigned to 0.8.2 and I / we will continue with another 0.8.2
release. After that we will either release 0.8.3 or 0.9 depending on
how stable and release ready 0.9 is.  Of course everybody is waiting
to use those shiny new python bindings.....

Regards

Tim