[Qgis-developer] milestones

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Mar 28 23:19:33 EDT 2007

Hi Paolo

Im sorry I had no time to do this. I can only work on the windows
version after hours at work since I have no windows machine at home.
Currently I have too many other deadlines related to my work and just
have not got the time I need. Things will quiet down for me in a week
or two and I will get the release out. It is possible for someone else
to do the release, but I really wanted to take the time to document
the entire process so that a) we cna improve the quality and
consistancy of the releases we make b) delegate this task among devs
in a reliable way. Magnus suggested the possibility of doing a source
only reelase, but even so I want to make sure absolutely everything
gets documented. Having well documented procedure will also mean we
can get releases out quicker (in terms of the time spent actually
putting together the release. One day we will reach my nirvana of
monthly maintenance releases.....

Thanks for keeping an eye on the bug queue.

Regards

Tim

2007/3/27, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

Tim Sutton