[Qgis-developer] Adding custom fill styles?

Steven Bell botsnlinux at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:31:38 EDT 2007

I posted this in the forum, but it was recommended there that I use this
list instead.
I'm interested in creating custom fill styles in QGIS. From looking at the
program, I assume that the fill styles are implemented with QBrush. I'm
wondering if it would be possible to create custom styles using
QBrush::setTexture().

How difficult would this be to implement? Is this what "
qgsfillstylewidget.cpp" was meant for?
I would be willing to work on implementing this, if it isn't too difficult
and someone can help get me pointed in the right direction.
Steven