[Qgis-developer] 'Publish to web' plugin for QGIS mapserver

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Nov 9 02:44:42 EST 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007 07:34:26 Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi Marco.
> Have you thought of making a real deb package of it? It would be great
> to allow more users to install it and test it.
> The DebianGIS project is here to help.
> All the best.
> pc

Hi Paolo,

It would be great to have real debian packages for the qgis mapserver and the
publish plugin.
Are there tutorials/guidelines from the DebianGIS project concerning
packaging? Are the packages for debian and ubuntu the same? Because I don't
have a debian system here to test

Regards,
Marco

--