[Qgis-developer] 'Publish to web' plugin for QGIS mapserver

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 9 06:50:36 EST 2007

Hi Marco

Ii will probably do the packaging for you (.deb and windows, maybe mac
too) - I just need a little spare time.

I will also convert to using cmake. I have find rules for qgis libs
already from my openModeller work.

I downloaded the source but havent had chance to build and test yet.

Do you have the code in a SVN repo somewhere? What do you think of
putting it in a separate dir on qgis svn?

Does the source on the site include the plugin or just the server? I
had a look through the sources and didnt see anything that looked like
a plugin.

I see that the server needs to go in its own dir with its own copy of
qgis libs and plugins and srs.db. What do you think of just installing
into the same location as QGIS and avoiding needing to make these
duplicate lib copies? If you prefer not to do that I can automate the
copy over process with cmake probably.

Regards

Tim