[Qgis-developer] Minimal requirements

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Sun Nov 11 00:33:04 EST 2007

Martin,

Just wanted to point out that there is a dependency amongst dependencies in
that list between QT and PyQT:

- For QT4.3.X you need a PyQt that is compatible... i.e. PyQt4.2.x will not
work.

Also, Riverbank states that "Note that we only test against the latest
stable version of Python and the latest stable version of Qt."  They also
ship their binary installer of PyQt for Win requiring Python2.5.

Just some observations...

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - aaronr at z-pulley.com
 z - p u l l e y