[Qgis-developer] Comment on a GUI requested

Gavin Macaulay gavin at macaulay.co.nz
Sat Nov 17 19:29:47 EST 2007

Hi,

Bug #772 (https://svn.qgis.org/trac/ticket/772) reported a problem with
the details pane in the map composer that is related to the map composer
dialog box being too short.

Looking at the map composer details pane, I note that the descriptive text
for each item in the details pane is above the relevant text entry widget.
This uses a lot more vertical space that necessary.

I'm interested in comments on whether my current solution (see
https://svn.qgis.org/trac/attachment/ticket/772/new.png) is acceptable
(c.f. https://svn.qgis.org/trac/attachment/ticket/772/old.png). It seems
better to me, but since it's a highly visible change I thought I'd ask for
comments.

Regards

Gavin