[Qgis-developer] Comment on a GUI requested

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Nov 18 20:20:54 EST 2007

Hi Gavin

Sorry I couldnt reply to this earlier. In some locales this approach
may lead to issues. For example I run QGIS in Brazillian Portuguese
mode and the translation of some strings is quite long:

http://flickr.com/photos/timlinux/2044746293/

This can probably be addressed by a) wrapping labels or b) getting
translators to use a shorter string (Qt has some mechanism for giving
instructions for translators automatically).

Regards

Tim