[Qgis-developer] MSVC Build Errors on advanced digitising branch

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Nov 23 05:19:36 EST 2007

Hi Tim,

On Fri, 23. Nov 2007 at 07:45:59 -0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> I'm trying to make the win preview build for advanced editing branch
> and I got this linking error below when compiling under msvc. Its
> strange because the methods addPoint and movePoint in QgsRubberBand do
> seem to be there and defined ok. Can anyone help? See below for
> compiler log.

The signatures look wrong.  Where's the int for geometryIndex?   Maybe
that's a problem with dllex/exporting methods with optional arguments?
Perhaps you need to add methods without geometryIndex that call the
others with 0 to solve that.  Just a thought, I didn't try.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden