[Qgis-developer] MSVC Build Errors on advanced digitising branch

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 23 07:19:32 EST 2007

Hi

Yeah its strange - we use default args in other places with no issues.
In this case when I look at the qgis_gui.dll in dependency walker I
see that it is indeed expecting that int second arg even though its
defined in the header as optional. Funnily enough it doesnt show the
third optional parameter in the method signature. I can try making a
third wrapper method as you suggest but it seems a big hacky :-( Would
be nicer to understand why the symbol is not exporting that parameter
as default properly...

Thanks for the hints!

Regards

Tim