[Qgis-developer] Raster Creation

PikoBoZ piklas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 06:15:13 EST 2007

Hi list

Sorry Barry for the mistake on your name in my last post !
My vector stuff's working now and i wonder about raster creation using
bindings.

I followed the 'add raster to canvas' tutorial to load hardcoded raster
file, but i want to generate it dynamically now

Is it possible to create a raster from a ascii file? i can't find such a
function in the API ..

I also had a look to v.to.rast.attr in the grass tools ( in the aim to
convert my created shp into tiff )but don't know yet how to use it from
python
Does anyone have an exemple of calling grass tools in a Qgis python plugins
?

Thanks

PikO