[Qgis-developer] [Quantum GIS] #739: GRASS Shell non-functional in OS X

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Thu Nov 29 12:40:42 EST 2007

Thanks for checking. I tried to look at the grasshell source files
yesterday, but I got beyond my capacity to do much besides break
things during the compile process. I noticed that a number of legacy
qt3 functions are being used to get this running under qt4 (Q3CString,
for example). I know qt3 support was always fairly flaky in OS X, so I
wouldn't be surprised if this carryover legacy code might have
something to do with it. Pure speculation though.

John