[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] 0.9.1 Release plans

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Fri Nov 30 07:14:24 EST 2007

Hi Jean-Claude

Thanks for bringing my attention to this - I will review your patch today.

If anyone else has patches they have sent in by the bug tracker or by
sending personal emails to me that have not received a response,
please let me know - sometimes I miss things in the torrent of email
going through my inbox.

Best regards

Tim