[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Commit] SVN [godofredo] r7284 - branches/ogr-plugin-branch/src/app

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:03:05 EDT 2007

Hi Godofredo,

when briefly looking at your changes I have some notes:
- it seems that QgsURIManager class does pretty much the same as
QgsDataSourceURI class which is already a part of core library
- you've introduced postresql dependency to core library - this is not
a good thing. One solution could be to make this dependency optional,
however I would prefer to move all postgres-related code to provider
or some other, more appropriate place.

Bye
Martin